Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Katy Perry Does sexy... tastefully?


I certainly think so.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect as a follow up to "California Girls" but "Teenage Dream"certainly solidifies why Katy Perry is so successful as a Pop Artist.  The single is not only catchy but is actually well crafted and has a theme that resonates with a lot of people (and no I don't mean that Katy Perry is hot).  As far as the video, I was pleasantly surprised at how well done the sexy types of scenes were done.  They weren't as in your face as her previous video and that's what made it so great.  This video was just...fun.  If you haven't seen it yet check it out!



Also I came across this while looking for the "Teenage Dream" song and thought it was really good.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...